At Beaufort, we provide Security Awareness Training.
The key elements include:
* Developing your understanding of how hostile elements conduct reconnaissance and surveillance, and how they plan intrusions or attacks
* Highlighting techniques used to identify behavioural and other indicators of surveillance or other suspicious behaviour
* Explaining how social engineering can be used to access sensitive information and how to counter this situation
* Outlining how hostiles use techniques in client operating environments
* Reinforcing the message that maintaining a security culture amongst staff – tailgating, clear desk / clear screen policy and general security housekeeping can reduce your chances of risk exposure with key tips.