Position and wealth brings with it many advantages, but in turn can pose a challenge to personal and family security and unwanted attention from hostile elements. Beaufort’s role is to sit alongside the client, highlight and seek to mitigate these risks and provide ongoing support and advice.
By encompassing all aspects of family life with you, we look to identify the hidden risks of daily routines, close vulnerabilities for the family or business and discover weak links within the surrounding environment. Helping to prepare for unexpected events that can cause harm to the family. All aspects are considered from a physical and cyber perspective.
Social Media and digital platforms pose a significant threat to security and can cause irreparable damage to reputation when caution is not taken. We regularly find that children are not versed on the risks and dangers of using all forms of social media, not only for themselves but also for the security of all other family members. Beaufort aim to educate and inform all family members to the highest standards to protect you.
By challenging all aspects of lifestyle security, and inviting Beaufort as a friendly force to test and highlight areas where awareness can be improved, you are protecting your family and those closest to you, giving you the confidence to go about daily life without restriction, knowing that hidden risks will have been mitigated.
Click on a service to find out more:
- Lifestyle Security Reviews & Recommendation Reports
- Property Services (Physical and Technical) Residential and risk reviews
- Close Protection, Protective Surveillance / Counter Surveillance
- Recruitment, Selection and Training of Residential Security Teams
- Staff Vetting
- Physical and Cyber Penetration Testing
- Technical Sweeps (also known as TSCM)
- Chauffeur Services
- Yacht Security – training and provision of full security teams
- Travel Management and Tracking Services (personal / vehicle / asset / airport facilitation)
- Movement of High Value Items
- Development and Implementation of Household Security Protocols
- Social Media Awareness Training
- Evacuation Planning and Testing
- Crisis Management Planning